bg

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Catching up!

I cannot believe how long it's been!  Time really flies these days.  So much has happened since December!  The girls will be five soon and they think they are fifteen.  Way too smart for their own good.  School is out for the year in just a few days, I feel like it just started!  They have learned so much this year, I'm so thankful that they have wonderful teachers.

So far we've had a pretty good year!  January started off rough when my grandma had a stroke on New Years Eve, but luckily she pulled through and is back to normal!  In February my father-in-law came to visit and the girls had so much fun hanging out with their "Moşhu" which is Romanian for Grandpa.  While here he decided that he should move here, so he will be here at the end of this month to look for a place to live!

March was a great month!  We took our first family vacation, and took the girls to Disneyland for a week.  It was so much fun!



The girls could not believe their eyes, that all of their favorite Disney characters where there to meet and dance with them, and we really had an amazing time.  The girls were little dare devils and went on EVERY ride!! They LOVED Space Mountain.  I was so worried taking them on there but they begged to do it again and again.  Their favorite ride was Pirates of the Caribbean. Who doesn't like that ride!?  We were excited that we got to go to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner and have meet and greets with a lot of their favorite characters.




 Thankfully the weather was pretty nice the whole time we were there.  Only one day where it was dreary but hey, we're from Arizona, so a little rain is welcomed! 

Instead of flying we drove which was scary for me.  I HATE driving anywhere, car sickness is no fun.  Luckily with a bit of medicine, I did pretty well.  Poor Cassie had one little time where she got some motion sickness on the way there, but quickly got over it.  It could have just been the excitement of going to Disneyland!! We also caught it at a decent time.  We never had to wait more than 10 minutes for ride.  The girls were still pretty impatient.  They wanted to just do everything all at once.  After about the second day they figured out that you can't just cut in front of everyone.  You have to take turns! :)  Next we are hoping to go to Sea World.  *crosses fingers* ;)

April flew by like nobody's business, but we did happen to stop for a bit and take Easter pictures of the girls. I just can never have too many pictures of these girls!  I swear I'm running out of wall space. :)


I just wanna pinch their cheeks! ;) They have grown leaps and bounds this year! Everyday they develop more and more of their own personalities, and it's so cute.  Even when they are sassy, deep down I think it's cute.  I feel so blessed that I was given this life, to raise these two amazing girls with my best friend by my side. I cannot imagine my life any better.

Well its gettin late so this is it for now, but I shall see you on here a lot sooner next time, I promise ;) Hope all is going well in your neck of the woods!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment