bg

Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun times in Pre K

Hey there!  I figured I'd stop by to share a few things going on in our neck of the woods.  Nothin too exciting, but I couldn't ask for any better.  School has officially begun and the girls are having so much fun!  They even got to pick out their first day outfit. 


 There's Cass with her little pose.  They both are hams. :)  I love that if you look real close they are holding hands... <3  They melt my heart with how much they love each other! They both love their new teachers as well, which is a great thing.  There's nothing worse than having a teacher you don't get a long with.  This is their third and last year at this school.  Next year they'll be in Kindergarten.  I cannot believe it!! We are stuck between to amazing schools right now, so we shall see which one wins out in the end!

We took the girls bowling for their first time!! I wasn't too sure how that would work since the bowling balls are still pretty heavy for them to lift, but they had a blast! We went to an amazing bowling alley that is huge, has an arcade, a bar, a cafe, and a couch in each lane for people to relax between sets!  Each lane has its own attendant to bring you food/whatever you could want!  Loved it there.  I haven't bowled in years, I was a bit rusty but in the end had tons of fun and even got a strike or two.  Cassie even got a strike!!




I don't know what it is about your parents room, but I know I always LOVED sleeping in their bed!  Well the girls are no different.  Every night, the question popped up, "PLEASE can we sleep in the big bed with you guys!"  Which always ended up with me on the very tip of the bed, the girls sprawled out, and the hubbs curled up on the floor with a pillow (what a good sport, these girls REALLY REALLY have him wrapped around their fingers).  At least 2+ times a week this was happening!  We finally found a way to stop this... get em a bed they are absolutely mad about!! 


They were so excited to get their new bed, that when it arrived they were all over the poor guys making sure they were putting it together the correct way.  When it was done (which was only about 2pm) the girls were already for bed!! They didn't get out of it the rest of the weekend.  It has been so nice havin the "big bed" all to ourselves again.  Oh the things we do for our kiddos :)

Being the open minded/crazy/artistic mommy I am, I allowed the girls to get a few highlights to start off the new school year.  Thank God I'm a hairstylist, these girls LOVE getting their hair done, they'd cost a fortune in a salon!  Cassie is obsessed with short hair and would have it in a pixie cut if I let her, Scarlly on the other hand will not let me trim more than half an inch, she wants super long hair.  Scar just got a few little blonde highlights in her bangs, so natural, you really couldn't tell unless you looked for em.  Cassie chose a vampire red highlight.  I think it looks super cute, and while we do get some condescending looks when we go out, I really don't care.  First off its my kiddo, second, it's her hair, third the color falls out after a few weeks, what's the big deal?!  As long as she loves it, that's all that matters!  I think it even gave her MORE confidence than she already had... Oh dear... ;)

 That pretty much gets us all caught up for now!  Thanks for stopping by to read my little blog, hope you all are well! Hopefully I'll be on here a little sooner next time!

Until than!!

Xoxo The Stanescu Family oxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment