bg

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Long time no see!!

Holy moly has it been a long time!  Over a year!  Actually not too much has happened.  Is that good or bad?

Lets see, since last year....

The girls began/completed kindergarten!



Cassie started Mixed Martial Arts and is getting ready to test for her blue (4th) belt!



Scarlly won an award for "Craziest hair" on the crazy hair day at school.


I celebrated 7 married years to this handsome man...


Scarlly began taking piano lessons!



The girls lost A TON of teeth


And posed for lots of Easter pictures...








They also took their FIRST field trip ever to Snepff Farms!



and Cassie achieved Student of the Year!



Okay, well I guess a whole bunch did actually happen this year.  I also started working at the salon again! This year is my 11th year doing hair, and I still absolutely love it!  

All in all, it's been a great year so far, and I cannot believe that it's gone by this fast!  School starts again in a week, and I feel like once school starts, time just FLIES by!  Wish us luck!  I'll try to keep you posted a bit more often ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment