bg

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Long time no see!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on here!  Sorry about that, the past few weeks have been crazy!  Two weeks ago our household came down with a bad case of strep throat, DOUBLE pink eye, and sinus infections... Can you believe that?!? What are the odds of having all those things at once, especially when it affects the whole family! lol IDK but I'm guessing that they are pretty low.  The girls have been out of school for two weeks and are going absolutely BONKERS!  I've slowly lost my mind, but am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel because  now that they are feeling better, school starts again on Monday!  YAY!  I never would have thought that school was so awesome for my kids.  My family can attest that I was dreading the first day of school for my little ladies.  More for me than for them.... This is the first time they would ever really be away from me, or family.  They had never been with "strangers".  I wanted to just sit tight in that parking lot until school was over.  Fortunately the time flew by and everything went smoothly.  The second day was a little easier, but by the second week I was a pro!  The girls were pros from the first day, lol.  I remember looking around that first day seeing a good amount of kids screaming and crying for their parents to come back, or not to leave.  Than I look at my girls and they were so happy, and ready to face the world. Cassie even had to say, "Bye mom, you can leave now!"  Sheesh, thanks for the sentiment Cass. :) Anyways, if you cant tell, I'll be so happy when they are back in school.

In other news:  I am SOOOOOO excited for the Renaissance Festival this year!  It starts this weekend and I want to go so bad.  It looks like great weather to go to!  Low 70's all weekend.. how perfect is that?  Hopefully we can make it.  If not this weekend, we WILL be going sometime this season.  I want to dress the girls up as little princesses.  A few years ago I worked there and now the only way to go is if you're dressed up.  You truly have more fun!  And although that tight corset may hurt your ribs, it does wonders for your self esteem! ;)



Alrighty, well better get going, my kids are fighting over a chair.  Can you believe that?  A CHAIR.... they each have one, the chairs are identical, nothing special about one of them and they are fighting over it.  I will never understand that, lol I know i fought with my sister when we were little but not stupid things like that!!! We fought over the TV remote, lol or the last SQUEEZIT... uh hm mm just ask my mom about that one... lol Just say the words " great squeezit incident" and she'll know immediately what you're talking about... :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment