bg

Monday, February 21, 2011

Slowly becoming a loser..... ;)

So, as most of you know I joined Weight Watchers.  I've known for a long time that something needed to be done but man, I just love food!  What can you do?  So in January my grandmother and I, hopped on that "New Years Resolution" bandwagon and joined.  We did this a few years ago, and both succeeded, and lost a good amount of weight!  However life goes on, marriage, babies, etc add to your waistline and before you know it, your back where you started!  So far things are going pretty good!  5 Weeks in and I've lost 13 lbs!  Yay!! Now I know I'll probably kick myself for saying this come a week I lose nothing, but... (here goes nothing) its been relatively easy..... I think most of it is just learning new portion sizes and not mindlessly eating in front of the tele.... Tomorrow I weigh in again, crossing my fingers, and taking as many accessories off as a I can to make the scale go lower.. (hey my earrings can get pretty heavy you know!?) Wish me luck!

I also got a Wii Fit!  I was sooooo happy when I saw that box sitting on my table for Valentines Day.  I'd been hinting for awhile now that I wanted one, and now I finally do.  It is way too much fun to be called exercise... (does anybody else hate that word?) :) Blech, exercise.... there got it out of my system. The girls even like to join in and "exercise" with me.  Speaking of, they are still all sniffly!! When will this end?!  I hate, let me reiterate, I HATE when my kids are sick... no fun for them, me, anybody that crosses our paths, etc.  I think last month we were in the doctors office maybe 4 or 5 times?!  They are pros at taking medicine now, which really isn't something to brag about but, man a few months ago, it was like pulling teeth to get them to take medicine.  I'd have to chase em down, maneuver them into some kind of hold that I'm sure would win me an award if I was competing in an MMA fight.. and force this awful liquid that comes in colors that are sure to stain whatever they land on, into their mouths.  If I succeeded, they were distraught and wouldn't talk to me for at least an hour.. These girls are so stubborn! 

*yawn*  Why am I even still up?!  Tomorrow is a busy day so that's all for tonight.... I hope to get on here more often, so wish me luck for that as well :)

Here's to becoming a loser!...................... (weight wise that is) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment