bg

Friday, December 31, 2010

On to an amazing year!!

2011 here we come!!!  I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by!  Ever since I had the girls it seems like time has just gone faster and faster.  2010 has been a decent year for our family.  It had its ups and downs but whose year doesnt have those?  Looking back at this year I feel so blessed!  Here's a few things Im thankful for:

These little ladies are my life!  I dont know where I would be today without them and feel so blessed that the Lord gave them to me.
I am thankful for the wonderful man in my life.  He helped me acheive a huge goal this year, to become a stay at home mom, and I am so appreciative.  <3






And I am definitely thankful for my Family!  We would be nowhere without all of you!


For my resolution, I would like to become more patient and just relax and enjoy life,  and also lose a few pounds... okay maybe a lot of pounds.. :) Ill keep ya posted on how that goes! LOL Hope everybody has a great 2011!  Lets all think positive and make it happy.  Remember, the grass is only greener where you water it, not always on the other side! Unless youre like some people I know and water everybody elses grass before you do your own, and in that case, take it easy this year, sit in your lawnchair with the sprinkler goin and breathe in the fresh air! :) Sometimes, you just have to make it happen!  2011 HERE WE ARE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment