bg

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Try the terrible three's!

Wow I dont know if its just mine, but holy moly!  My three year olds are acting crazy these past few days.  Maybe its the full moon.  I feel they are worse now than when they were two, and those were supposed to be the terrible tantrums, lol. I cannot understand it!  Perhaps becuase this is my first time going through this or these girls are just more strong willed than any other kid on this planet.  Whatever it is, I'm movin bedtime up to 5pm. ;)  When they're good, they are sooo good.  But, when they're bad, oh my lord!  They are SO bad. 

So I've been lazy the past two days and didnt really put any effort into cooking.  I've just been so exhausted!  (man i have no clue why) I am definitely making stuffed peppers tomorrow.  I have all the ingredients now, so there is NO excuse lol They are so yummy, I never realized how much I loved stuffed peppers until the girls were born and they were made for me a day or two after I got out of the hospital.  Normally I'm a picky girl but I was way to tired to care and with breastfeeding two little babies, was starving and would've ate anything they put in front of me.  OMG I had never tasted anything so good and swore I would learn to make them.  Finally I figured it out and can make them.  I dont know why I waited so long, they are soooo easy!  I use 1 pound of ground beef and 1 pound of ground pork mix in some fresh minced garlic and onion, an egg to make em stick, and about 2 cups of rice, stuff the bell peppers and put them in the crock pot with some tomato sauce and a lil water.  Cook for a few hours and you have yourself an amazing meal.  I dont eat the peppers but I like the aftertaste they leave.

Well, I've got some christmas wrapping to do and than off to bed.  Hope everyone has a great night! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment